Digital 2-way tour guide transmitter for interactive tours. Allow your guests to interact with you and ask questions, not just listen to your presentation. Our new 2.4GHz tour guide system allows two-way communication. We pair it up with a discrete, high-quality microphone and earphones for the best performance.
Your clients can simply push a button to ask you a question, a bit like a walkie-talkie, and everyone in the group can listen in. In the latest version the tour leader can choose to enable or disable this function.
The transmitter also has an Aux connection so you can connect a phone or mp3 player for some background music during the tour OR simply play a pre recorded tour commentary or message instead of speaking. A 3-way switch controls whether you are transmitting music/recorded speech only, or the microphone only, or a mixture of both.
DCT-611 / DCR-611
2.4G Digital Two-Way Tour Guide System
- System Features
- Full duplex communication & broadcasting mode.
- E.C.E. (Environment Communication Enhanced) mode for interference rejection.
- A.S.A.P. (Auto Search Auto Pair) when power on.
- Real time auto channel searching on DCT-611 as master control.
- Auto sensitivity adjustment
- DCT-611 as master for E.C.E. mode, or full duplex communication broadcasting mode selected.
- Built-in Lithium rechargeable battery with universal mini-USB charging port.
- Suitable for Guided Tours, Language Learning and Interactive Activities.
|Operation time||16 hours|
|Audio input||3.5mm LINE IN|
|Audio output||3.5mm earphone with mic|
|Frequency response||100Hz - 15KHz|
|RF output power||20mW|
|Distance||100m (line of sight)|
|Weight (g)||68g (battery included)|
|Dimensions (mm)||48x79x14 (W/H/D)|
** The above specifications are subject to change without prior notice
Tourguide Audio Digital Transmitter, 2.4G
- Product Code: DCT-611
Was: $299.00 Now: $249.00 (GST Excl.)
Need any help or advice?
We're always available to offer advice on any of your requirements or orders.
Just drop us a line, or leave us your: