The Netbell-KB is a compact, self-contained design that was created with ease-of-use in mind.
The system is built on TCP/IP platform with a built-in web server and special software designed for scheduling a bell system, all software and mounting hardware required for installation and operation are included. With the built-in web interface, you can access, control and schedule bells over a network or the Internet, no additional software or designated computer required.
With the special designed BellScheduler desk app, manage & schedule multiple Netbell devices in a few clicks, making the management of your bell systems incredibly easy. It’s an ideal solution for factories, industrial facilities, warehouses to build a fully automated web-based timed alert system for signaling class changes, shift rotations, breaks and any other timed signal applications in areas of high ambient noise levels.
The Netbell-KB features a high quality 4 inch high output buzzer (100dBa @10', volume adjustable) that can cover up to 25,000sqf industrial working area, and a completely wired web based bell controller installed within a NEMA-rated box. There is one additional relay output with a CP connector that provides quick connect/disconnect one external buzzer (not included) if you have a larger area needs to be covered. The external buzzer can be connected at 250 ft away with 18AWG cable (500ft/16AWG) to the Netbell-KB server with a suitable power source. With the push switch connecting to the digital input, you can wire a push switch for ringing bells manually for emergency.
It's ready to go out of the box, and you need only connect the unit to your AC outlet and an existing network with the provided power transformer and cable; it can be connected anywhere on the network and does not require a direct connection to a PC. For those who wish to forego networking the Netbell-KB, it is also able to function as a stand-alone device. Connect the unit to a PC, add schedules, then remove, and it will function as scheduled.
NETBELL-KB TCP/IP ALL-IN-ONE EXTRA LOUD FACTORY WAREHOUSE BREAK BUZZER SYSTEM PROGRAMMABLE BELL TIMER CONTROLLER FOR LARGE INDUSTRIAL AREAS
• 10M/100M RJ45 Internet interface with connection and activity LEDs
• 4 Relay outputs, 1 FORM C 48 Volt Max (24VAC/DC 3A)
• Status LEDs (pulse, bootloader, and locate)
• Ethernet Bootloader (for server hardware code upgrade)
• Power: 12VAC (Optional)
• Buzzer: 4" Inch 24VAC 50/60Hz/Zinc Die-cast housing Enclosure And Sealed with Grey Powder-coat Paint, Decibels: 100dBa @ 10', 110dBa @ 1m
• Enclosure: ABS, IP67 /150mm x 150mm x 90mm (Mounting hardware supplied)
• Accessories: 3 Meters Power Cable/3 Meters RJ45 Network Cable (With moulded connectors)
• External Buzzer Output: Dry contact, 1-Form-A relays 110/220 10A
• On board temperature sensor and input voltage sensor
• Working Temperature from 0 to +70 Celsius
• Storage Temperature from -40 to +125 Celsius
• Humidity from 10% to 80% non-condensing
• Supported Protocols: HTTP/HTTPS/SMTP/SNTP
NETWORK PROGRAMMABLE SIGNAL BUZZER
- Product Code: NETBELL-KB
- U.O.M: ea
Price: $2,199.00 (GST Excl.)
Need any help or advice?
We're always available to offer advice on any of your requirements or orders.
Just drop us a line, or leave us your: