FLE sanitising disinfectant fluid for the AirGuard machines. 500ml bottle.
New formula developed for use across the range of Air Guard machines, developed based on the U.S. FDA and BPR guidelines for improved efficacy, and treatment effect can last up to 2 weeks In a fully closed inner space with low visitor flow rate if the protective layer is not wiped off.
SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) virucidal active ingredient, as listed by the U.S. EPA.
Independent testing by:
TUV, SGS, SuperLab
FDA Registered / U.S. National Drug Code : 90014-001-01 (50ml) / 90014-001-02 (500ml) / 90014-001-03 (4000ml)
• SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) virucidal active ingredient, as listed by the U.S. EPA.: Thymol
• The Antifungal ingredient is listed by U.S. FDA.
• The disinfectant ingredient is listed by the EU ECHA Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR)
• Effectiveness proven by TUV and Super Lab (GLP&TAF accredited)
• Without substances of very high concern (SVHC)
• Forms a protective layer on surfaces and objects prolonging the antibacterial effect
• Neutralizes bad odors
Available in a 500ml bottle: FLE-05 and a 4 Litre Bottle - FLE-4000
AirGuard Sanitiser solution for AirGuard Vaporisers
- Product Code: FLE-05
- U.O.M: ea
Need any help or advice?
We're always available to offer advice on any of your requirements or orders.
Just drop us a line, or leave us your: