The D-100 is a lightweight, high-power switch mode amplifier designed to the highest standards of reliability and sound quality. Developed for the touring market, the switch mode power supply is capable of delivering high peaks with very low distortion, and is kept within its safe operating area by a sophisticated intelligent limiter.
- Four Channel Amplifier
- 4 x 2800 W at 4 O
- Class D Topology
- Switch-mode power supply
The D-100 will run cool even in the most challenging conditions, delivering 2,800 W at 4 ohms with all channels driven and an impressive 2 x 7,400 W at 4 ohms in bridge mode. The sonically transparent limiters linked to the output current monitors and power supply, keeps the mains input and output currents within safe operation.
- Stereo Mode (both channels driven) 8 ohms EIA 1 kHz 1% THD 4 x 1400 W
- Output Power 4 ohms 4 x 2800 W
- Output Power 2 ohms 4 x 3700 W
- Output Power Bridged 8 ohms 2 x 5300 W
- Output Power Bridged 4 ohms 2 x 7400 W
- Frequency Response 0.5 dB (20 Hz-20 kHz)
- Distortion (SMPTE-IM) 0.15%
- Damping Factor @ 8 ohms >200
- Voltage Gain 26/32/36 dB
- Output Circuitry Class D
- AC Requirements 7 A, 240 VAC (4 ohms) 14 A, 120 VAC (4 ohms)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 8.8 x 48.2 x 42.8 cm 3.5 x 19 x 16.9 in
- Weight 12 kg (26.4 lb)
DAS 4-Channel 2800W Class-D SMPS Power Amplifier
- Product Code: D-100
Need any help or advice?
We're always available to offer advice on any of your requirements or orders.
Just drop us a line, or leave us your: