Scroll down for information by sector
Public Address (PA) / Paging Systems
Edwards offer an audio-over-IP public address system that uses your existing LAN, WAN or the web to distribute high quality sound, with no limits on distance.
Key advantages of Audio-over-IP Paging/PA Systems:
- Flexible: Seamless integration into existing networks including legacy analog wiring
- Cost-effective: lower installation, implementation and maintenance costs
- Scalable: broadcast to an unlimited number of intercoms and paging stations – locally, multi-site or regionally
- Simple to manage: software based zone management and event scheduling that can be remotely controlled
- Comprehensive: use for all your communication needs - live or pre-recorded voice paging, alert sounds or bells, play advertising or Internet radio, connect VOIP or SIP phones for two-way communication, link to security systems
- Accessible: trigger pre-recorded events from an alarm activation, a press button or PIR (passive infrared) motion sensors or make announcements via phone or mic at multiple locations.
Audio-over-IP Paging Systems are ideal for:
- Organisations that need to disseminate information, locate staff and handle emergencies safely, via an efficient, flexible and robust paging system that provides instant notification to the relevant personnel or customer.
- Organisations that need large-scale paging across multiple facilities or complex inter-building distribution.