CT-711 Pocket Transmitter for tour guide audio headset system (shown with MC72 headset mic) high capacity rechargeable batteries are included. Compact and lightweight pocket transmitter for tour guide audio and language translation audio system.
- MIC IN accepts Lavalier or headset microphone.
- LCD display-At-a-glance view of channel selection, battery status and function information.
- 100 selectable channels-100 preset channels.
- Rechargeable-Uses 2x AA NiMH batteries and has charging port and contacts.
- 13-15 hours operation (depending on battery capacity)
- Gain selector.
- Belt clip-Allows 360° adjustment for optimal position.
- Built-in charging circuit.
- Unique design of rear lock for battery compartment.
Language Assistant / Tour Guide audio headset microphone system
- RF Generation and Control PLL Synthesizer
- Frequency Range 600 - 694 MHz
- Switching Bandwidth 25 MHz
- Quantity of Channels 100 Channel
- Grid 250 KHz
- RF Power Output 35mW**
- Modulation FM
- Peak Deviation ±40 KHz
- Compander SA575
- AF Frequency Response 80Hz - 15KHz ±3dB
- Connector mini-XLR
- Nominal Supply Voltage DC 3V
- Current Consumption 120 mA
- Battery AA x 2 (Alkaline or NiMh rechargeable)
- Display LCD (Blue)
- Function buttons POWER, UP/ DOWN, SET
- Dimensions (mm) 133(L) x 65(W) x 35(H)
- Weight (g) 97
Tourguide Audio System Transmitter, 100 Channel
- Product Code: CT-711
Price: $343.48 (GST Excl.)
Need any help or advice?
We're always available to offer advice on any of your requirements or orders.
Just drop us a line, or leave us your: