CR-711 Pocket Tour guide audio headset receiver comes supplied with high capacity rechargeable batteries and you just need to choose from the range of headphones or earpieces to get going. Compact and lightweight pocket audio receiver for tour groups and language translation audio systems.
- LCD display-At-a-glance view of channel selection, battery status and function-setting information.
- 100 selectable channels -100 preset UHF channels
- Auto scan-Finds live channels automatically.
- Rechargeable-Uses 2 AA NiMH batteries and has charging pins for drop-in recharging.
- Volume control for headphone volume output.
- Belt clip-Allows 360° rotation for optimal position for comfort.
- Built-in charging circuit.
- Unique rear-locking design battery compartment. (users can't easily remove your batteries)
- 13-15 hours operation (depending on battery capacity)
- Compatible with hearing aids with T-Mode, and because the headphone output connector is a standard stereo 3.5mm jack plug you can connect any hearing assistance device that you would use with any radio, ipod or mp3 player etc. You choose the appropriate headset or earpiece and add to the order - sold separately.
Language Assistant / Tour Guide Audio System Receiver
Specifications Model CR-711
- RF Generation and Controlled PLL Synthesizer
- Frequency Range 600 - 900 MHz
- Switching Bandwidth 25 MHz
- Quantity of Channels 100
- Channel Grid 250 KHz Modulation FM Peak Deviation ±40 KHz
- Compander SA575
- AF Frequency Response 80Hz - 15KHz ±3dB
- AF Output 1.2V THD at 1 KHz <0.5%
- Connector 3.5mm connector
- Nominal Supply Voltage DC 3V
- Current Consumption 120 mA
- Battery AA x 2 (Alkaline or NiMh rechargeable)
- Display LCD (Blue)
- Function buttons POWER, UP/ DOWN, SET
- Dimensions (mm) 133(L) x 65(W) x 35(H)
- Weight (g) 97
Tourguide Audio System Receiver, 100 channel
- Product Code: CR-711
Price: $260.00 (GST Excl.)
Need any help or advice?
We're always available to offer advice on any of your requirements or orders.
Just drop us a line, or leave us your: