The WR-6412DX has been designed for the outdoor installation market. The FX finish protects the cabinets from the elements thanks to a fiberglass exterior and ISO-flex interior protection augmenting their weather resistance when used in direct exposure situations. Stainless steel threaded rigging points and optional mounting hardware are available.
- System for outdoor installation market
- 12P Hi-power woofer with 3 inch voice coil
- 1.5 inch annular diaphragm compression driver
- New rotatable 60º x 40º horn design
The WR6412 employs a 12P woofer for low frequency reproduction. A M-75 compression driver with 1.5” annular diaphragm attached to a 60º x 40º rotatable horn provides brilliant highs. The rugged birch plywood cabinet construction is available in black or white.
Stainless steel fittings and mounting hardware are offered on both versions.
- RMS Power Handling 400 W Peak Power Handling 1600 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 60 Hz-20 kHz
- Nominal Impedance 8 ohms
- On-axis Sensitivity 1 W / 1 m 98 dB SPL
- Rated Peak SPL at 1 m 130 dB
- Dispersión 60º x 40º Rotatable
- Enclosure Material Birch Plywood
- Color/Finish CX-Black (White optional)
- DX-Gray Pantone 420C (Black optional)
- Connectors Covered Barrier Strip
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 70 x 39 x 39 cm 27.6 x 10.4 x 10.4 in
- Weight 29 kg (63,9 lb)
DAS 400W RMS 2-way IP56 Rated Speaker (Direct Exp)
- Product Code: WR-6412-DX
Price: $2,829.40 (GST Excl.)
Need any help or advice?
We're always available to offer advice on any of your requirements or orders.
Just drop us a line, or leave us your: