The SIP Audio-over-IP System from 2N provides an easy interface to your VOIP phones and is a new concept in paging / public address distribution and control over the internet or via your LAN / WAN connections.
This IP Audio Interface has a stereo amplifier incorporated and can connect directly to a loudspeaker / loudspeaker group and, connected to a LAN, WAN or web network, will distribute high quality voice paging from another IP-connected device such as an IP telephone -VOIP, or simply automatically receive multicast audio over the network - music or paging.
Also featuring Mic and Line out, each SIP Speaker end-point device can also be connected to an additional PA Amplifier for IP Paging distribution to larger zones and loudspeaker groups.
The 2N SIP endpoint system provides a cost effective and highly flexible new solution to Public Address distribution and is also ideal for safety and security systems, and can be used in conjunction with the 2N Helios range of IP Access Control products. The 914401E SIP Speaker Interface can be deployed with existing or newly installed loudspeakers either as a simple IP Public Address System or as a two-way interface using the device’s on-board Microphone input.
Featuring Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Multicast, the system has the ability to send voice announcements to any number of SIP Speaker devices on the system, selecting individual end-points or all devices simultaneously.
SIP Speaker Key Functions / Benefits:
• Real Time Audio Streaming - The 2N SIP Speaker device features an on-board microphone input, allowing an audio stream from a local microphone to be distributed over the IP system to another device (such as a DVR recorder). For example, the SIP Speaker can be combined with a CCTV camera to receive and send additional audio from a connected microphone back to the DVR or security office.
• Remote Control of Switches - This device includes an on-board Logic Switch Input / Output, allowing the SIP Speaker to be activated from an additional connected system (for example a control panel or IP phone connected to the system could activate a remote locking mechanism connected to the SIP Speaker device).
• IP Relay - The 2N SIP Speaker interface also provides IP Relay signal, allowing for communication to separate devices via HTTP. *End-Point License Keys Please note that license keys may need to be purchased based on the number of IP End Points on the system.
• Multicast - Multicast allows for fast, simple configuration of an unlimited number of end-point devices to simultaneously receive the same broadcast signal.
- Audio-over-IP distribution over web, LAN or WAN connection
- Stand-alone unit - no need for server
- Easily integrates with SIP / VOIP Systems Web Interface for configuration and remote control
- Voice Paging bandwidth audio Multi-zone, multi-site control and distribution Integrated power amplifier (2 x 10W)
- Logic Switching Input / Output for external device control (such as locks, lighting, IR sensors, etc)
- On-board Line Out for connection to additional Power Amplifier
- On-board Mic In for two-way communications
- Power supply via PoE or adapter
- Reduced installation and implementation costs
- Description 914401E Output of power amplifier 4 terminals on rear panel, STEREO/MONO with auto detection Speaker impedance 4-8O
- Amplifier performance Up to 2x10W depending on connection
- Frequency range Harmonic distortion 0.05% @ 1kHz Signal to noise ratio 91dB
- External power supply 12V DC / 1.8A LAN power supply PoE IEEE 802.3af Status signal 3x RG LED on front panel Local control 3x Button on front panel Remote control 1x Infrared detector on front panel
- LAN connection RJ-45 connector on rear panel 10/100BASE-TX with Auto-MDIX function
- Earphone/line out 1x STEREO 3.5mm jack on front panel Microphone/line out 1x STEREO 3.5mm jack on front panel
- Dimensions 105 x 34 x 86 mm
- Dimensions (with L-profiles) 130 x 34 x 86 mm
- Weight (Net) 0.30kg
2N - SIP Audio Converter Standalone End-Point
- Product Code: 914401E
Need any help or advice?
We're always available to offer advice on any of your requirements or orders.
Just drop us a line, or leave us your: