Livestream your AGM 01-Jan-0001 Edwards
Starting to plan your AGM and want to take advantage of all technology has to offer? More and more companies are using webcasting. Put your toe in the water this AGM season with Edwards behind the scenes to make sure that everything works smoothly.
Smartpay Ltd, always ahead of the pack, live streamed their AGM last year. As we were already providing their AV equipment, they asked us to support them Livestream their AGM to remote shareholders all around the country. We streamed the three-hour event and the presenters and their presentations seamlessly. We also provided a recording for people who couldn’t tune in at that time.
In the words of Rowena Bowman, Company Secretary of Smartpay,
“We barely saw Edwards. They just did what they needed to do. There were no technical problems, everything went smoothly. Then they packed up. Exactly what you want from your AV supplier.”
- Encourages a higher rate of participation from shareholders
- Video is way more engaging than recorded audio or written minutes
- Adds ‘In the Moment’ value for participants, that feeling of being there
- Opens the door to live feedback such as comments or questions
- Saves money flying staff in from around the country/globe
- Guest speakers unable to attend can also Live Stream into the meeting
Don’t get left behind! Contact us today to incorporate live streaming into your meeting / AGM.