Paging Systems to support school emergency procedures 29-Oct-2015 Edwards
- A stranger loitering around the school buildings
- A stray dog in the playground
- Civil Defence Emergency - earthquake, fire, tornado, tsunami
The Principal is liable and the Board of Trustees as an entity (but not as individuals) are liable too. There are serious penalties, and the safety of staff and students at stake. One way to be prepared is to know that any member of staff can alert students and fellow workers at the push of a button in the event of an emergency.
- Scheduled messages or alerts (using a sound of your choosing)
- Live announcements
- Pre-recorded emergency procedures via a “panic button” on any networked device