Hire PLUS - experienced operators
Our "Men in Black Shirts"
Edwards offers professional, highly experienced service tailored for each event, be it a simple meeting or workshop to a large conference, gala, trade show or exhibition. We ensure that the event organiser, the presenters, entertainers and attendees can all focus on the event itself, blissfully unaware of the hi-tech systems that are ensuring the event can be seen, heard, recorded and most importantly enjoyed.
Read an article on how we operate: “From Start to Finish: The Men in Black Shirts”
- Thoroughly scope your event: you will be assigned an Account Manager who will work with you to plan your event down to the last detail and lock it into our booking system.
- Offer a demo at our showroom: unlike some other hire companies, we can invite you to our showroom and you can see, hear and experience different sound, projection and light shows to inform your decisions
- Prepare everything: Our Men in Black Shirts will coordinate access times and details with your venue, making a lot of behind the scenes adjustments to avoid any hitches during the event.
- Check, check and check again: Edwards’ staff are perfectionists. All the equipment is collated, tested and packed carefully with every cable and accessory exactly as required on the equipment list.
- Set up everything: – not only the gear but also with access to speaker presentations in advance, we will even test slideshows to avoid any hitches.
- Be invisible: our experienced operator(s) will run the show, making sure that microphones are working, MC and speakers are at ease, presentations run smoothly and any individual speakers or entertainers’ special requirements are met.
- Pack down everything: you can head home, put your feet up and enjoy a hard earned wine or beer whilst we magically disappear the gear!
- Record the event: want to share your event or use it for promotion or training? Learn about our video and post-production service.
All Auckland and Upper North Island
We can work in a venue that has the infrastructure in place like Sky City, Ellerslie Event Centre or the Town Hall, or bring all the rigging and staging and build it from scratch for venues such as Shed 10, Auckland Showgrounds or ASB stadium.
We can support your function at any venue in the Upper North Island and Auckland, often beating a venue’s “in-house” audio-visual hire service on price and results.
Please contact us for a quotation for your event.