3G Class D amplifier, Dual 15", integrated rigging points
The DAS Audio Active Avant 215A self powered speaker is loaded with twin DAS 15" speakers, a powerful amplifier and DSP providing impressive bass and high quality audio for mobile DJ´s, live performances or any type of event that needs added punch.
Avant 215A Features
- -Twin 15" full-range system
- -Increased ouput capacity
- -Ultra lightweight 3rd generation Class D amplifier
- -Switch-mode power supply
- -Rigging points
With a power density of over 20 W per cubic inch, the DAS Avant series amplifiers need much less space, reducing the overall cabinet size and in turn, the total cabinet weight. The 1200W Class D amplifiers provide extended bandwidth, improved dynamic range and exceptionally low distortion. This makes the Avant series one of the best sounding systems on the market. The DAS Avant speaker systems are protected by two types of limiters-an instantaneous peak limiter to safeguard the systems against spikes and a sonically transparent RMS limiter that controls excessive overpowering and thermal damage to components. This combination provides comprehensive protection for both the speaker components and signal electronics.
The Avant 215A provides impressive bass response in applications such as mobile DJ´s, live performances or any type of event that needs some high quality punch. The impressively small size and light weight of the new amplifiers makes the Avant series amps one of the worlds lightest.
- Nominal Amplifier Power 1200W peak 600W Continuous
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 40 Hz-20 kHz (EQ Flat) Rated Peak SPL at 1 m 136 dB
- Dispersion 80ºH x 50ºV rotatable horn
- Enclosure Material Plywood
- Color/Finish Black/Paint
- Connectors Input: Female XLR-Jack combo Loop Thru: XLR AC Input Male IEC
- AC Requirements 230V, 50/60Hz
- Current Draw (1/3 power) 1.7 A
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 121 x 44.8 x 47.6cm
- Weight 44 kg